Weight Control Kit
Weight Control Kit
Dr. Shippy Approved
Do you feel "stuck" in your weight loss even though you feel like you're doing everything right?
Have you increased your exercise or activity level and reduced calories, but you're still struggling to lose weight? Have you tried different "fad" or restrictive diets only to lose weight and gain it all back?
Over the years I've helped many patients break through stubborn weight loss and weight plateaus.
One reason many people feel "stuck" is because their gut or gastrointestinal tract is not healthy, leading to metabolic disorders. Another reason is high leptin levels, a hormone that influences appetite, food cravings, and metabolism.
What can you do to fix the problem? Well, the first step is to adopt a clean way of eating. I recommend my modified Paleo diet.
This is not a quick-fix calorie restrictive diet. This is a whole food, nutrient-dense lifestyle that I've personally adopted and advised for years. It will help you repair your gut, eliminate toxins that influence your hormones and leptin levels, and lose the fat.
Second, I recommend adding in Weight Control, Stress Manager and Lean Probiotics, three key pharmaceutical grade supplements to help reset your metabolism, improve your gut barrier function and manage your stress (stress often leads to weight gain) ...and help you achieve your weight loss goals.*
- This supplement represents an advanced, science-based strategy for positively affecting leptin levels. Leptin is a fat-cell derived hormone that is elevated in some individuals. Healthy leptin activity helps balance energy intake and expenditure by influencing appetite, food cravings, and metabolism.*
- Researchers concluded that reducing leptin levels could be beneficial to cartilage homeostasis and turnover, and that the weight loss could be due to the decrease in leptin levels associated with healthy joint function and changes in overall metabolism.
- Take one capsule each morning.
Stress Manager is a multifunctional herbal supplement that has far-reaching and complementary benefits for individuals seeking help in dealing with everyday stress.
- Components of this unique multifunctional formula have been shown to support healthy cortisol levels, help alleviate occasional fatigue, promote mental clarity, and support relaxation and restful sleep. *
- Contains Banaba Leaf which has a long history of use in folk medicine, particularly in Southeast Asia, as a glucose modulator. More recently, animal and human research on banaba leaf and its actives, including corosolic acid, suggest multiple mechanisms that influence glucose and lipid metabolism*.
- Take one capsule each morning.
- Lean Probiotics have been shown to assist with healthy body composition by improving gut barrier function, supporting the reduction of body fat mass, and promoting less calorie consumption. *
- Results of clinical studies have suggested that supplemental probiotics have a positive effect on a wide range of health concerns, including gastrointestinal issues, allergies, immune support, and weight-management. *
- Epithelial integrity is key to the function of the gastrointestinal tract, and according to recent research, disturbance of the gut integrity is linked to metabolic disorders.
- Take one capsule each morning.
My Paleo Diet Quick Start Guide is included when you purchase the Weight Control Kit.
This is a comprehensive guide to starting and implementing my "Shippy Paleo" Diet.
You'll receive your FREE copy by email after checkout.
Sometimes there is an underlying medical cause, and I recommend that you speak to your physician regarding your symptoms to determine if there is something medical that is hindering your weight loss.
These supplements do not contain: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
They also don't contain harsh stimulants, which can cause negative side effects.References:
Miura T, Takagi S, Ishida T. Management of diabetes and its complications with banaba (lagerstroemia speciosa l.) and corosolic acid. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:871495. [PMID: 23082086]
Wu W, Zvirbulis R, Zonca B, et al. An oral preparation containing hyaluronic acid (Oralvisc®) can significantly decrease the production of leptin levels in the serum and synovial fluid of osteoarthritic knee patients. Poster presented at: Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) Annual Meeting. San Antonio, TX. January 26-29, 2013. [on file].
Miura T, Itoh Y, Kaneko T, et al. Corosolic acid induces GLUT4 translocation in genetically type 2 diabetic mice. Biol Pharm Bull. 2004 Jul;27(7):1103-05. [PMID: 15256748]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, acid-resistant capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, and water), ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
DIRECTIONS: Take one capsule with water daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CST Monday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders