Dr. Shippy Approved
Probiotics are live bacteria that are good for your body, especially your digestive system. We usually think of “bacteria” as germs that cause diseases, but your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
Supplementation with probiotics has many mechanisms of action that benefit health. Some of these benefits are:
- Supporting metabolic activity and the production of short-chain fatty acids and vitamins
- Nutrient absorption
- Adhering to intestinal epithelial cells to help maintain a healthy balance of organisms in the intestinal tract
- Helping to establish populations of good bacteria after disruption in balance
- Supports immune function
- Promoting intestinal epithelial cell survival
- Supporting healthy bowel function
- Degrading oxalates
Are there any side effects? When first using probiotics, some people experience gas, bloating, or diarrhea. This is because changes in the gut microbiota can result in bacteria producing more gas than usual. However, this usually clears up within a few days or weeks of taking the probiotics.
My Daily Probiotics provide four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, totaling 30 billion CFU† per capsule.
Careful organism selection is also a critical aspect of supporting digestive survival. The four strains included in daily probiotics formula include:
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019® Discovered in 1899, B lactis plays a key role in the human microflora throughout a person’s life. Researchers have identified strain HN019® as having excellent probiotic potential based upon its ability to survive the transit through the human gastrointestinal tract, adhere to epithelial cells, and proliferate. B lactis HN019® has been extensively studied, and its safety and effectiveness is well accepted.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14) This common inhabitant of the human mouth, intestinal tract, and vagina, is also found in some traditional fermented milks (e.g., kefir) and is widely used in probiotic foods and supplements. It has a history of safe human consumption.
- Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115 This bacteria was isolated from plant material and is abundantly present in lactic acid-fermented foods, such as olives and sauerkraut.
- Bifidobacterium longum (Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05) The B longum Bl-05 strain is well accepted as safe for human consumption.
Each capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs to serve as protection from factors proven to compromise stability of probiotics such as heat, moisture, and oxygen. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid to promote a more targeted release.
Take one capsule with water daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, and water), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
DIRECTIONS: Take one capsule with water daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional.
STORAGE: No refrigeration necessary. Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
FORMULATED TO EXCLUDE: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any known food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.