Mold Recovery Kit
Mold Recovery Kit
Dr. Shippy Approved
Recovering from mold toxicity can be a long journey that includes managing many details about the environment in which you live, your symptoms, and your belongings in order to make and have a successful recovery.
I understand first hand how this can be even more challenging when you are not feeling well.
That’s why I put together this Mold Recovery kit.
It contains the essentials for clearing your environment and body from mold and mold toxins, while creating a foundation for healing.
My Mold Recovery Kit includes:
- Laundry Additive – Mold and mold spores love to live in fabrics, and you might find yourself washing and rewashing everything you own. Adding this all-natural laundry additive is specially designed to kill mold spores once and for all.
- Mold Solution Spray – This natural cleaning spray can be used on surfaces at home, in the office or even your car and is highly effective at killing mold and mold spores.
Key mold recovery supplements support the immune system and detoxification of mold toxins:
- Daily Probiotics – to support healthy intestinal flora, reestablish microbial balance, provide immune support and bind to toxins and remove them.
- CitriDrops Nasal spray – uses homeopathic citrus seed extracts that are antibacterial and anti-fungal to protect against mold toxins and spores as they enter the nasal passage.
- Liposomal Glutathione- Glutathione is the body’s most vital antioxidant that prevents damage to cells and helps to detoxify toxins. The liposomal form provides superior absorption and bioavailability.
Toxin Clear works to reestablish microbial balance by binding to toxins in the gut and removing them.
For further immune support, CitriDrops Nasal Spray contain citrus seed extracts that have been shown to have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties.
Finally, Liposomal Glutathione the body’s most vital antioxidant, prevents damage to cellular structures and helps detoxify the body.
Kit includes special dosing instructions.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
Free Shipping for Orders $99 and over
FLAT Rate $9.95 Orders Up to $99
FLAT Rate $30 Two Day Air Fed EX
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CST Monday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders