Zinc + Magnesium Glycinate
Zinc + Magnesium Glycinate
Dr. Shippy Approved
Magnesium and Zinc are two supplements that actually work better when taken at the same time.
Your body needs magnesium to help regulate zinc levels and zinc helps your body to absorb the magnesium better.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
- Supports Healthy Muscle Function/Healthy Nerve Conduction*
- Supports Bone Health*
- Supports Energy Production*
- May Support Healthy Glucose Metabolism*
Zinc is an essential amino acid and mineral that serves many important roles in the body. More than 300 enzymes depend on zinc for their normal activities in cellular metabolism.
Immune Protection. Zinc supplementation has been studied for years, with clinical focuses ranging from how it impacts incidence of infectious disease, growth, pneumonia, diarrhea and other illnesses.
Zinc is one the first supplements I recommend to help boost the immune system. Zinc’s role in supporting immune function includes regulating T lymphocytes, natural killer cells, CD4 cells, and interleukin.
How do you know if you are deficient in Zinc?
- Is your hair falling out?
- Have you lost your sense of taste or smell?
- Do you every have wounds that won’t heal as quickly as they used to?
- Do you often get sick or have diarrhea?
The body has no specialized system for storing zinc, so daily intake and absorption is essential.
One of the greatest reasons for making sure you have sufficient Zinc – it helps maintain the structural integrity of your cell membranes. Zinc protects your cells from invaders, and oxidative damage. This is why zinc is such an important element in fighting disease.
Sensory Role. Zinc also supports healthy vision, especially as we age. Zinc’s role in sensory perception extends not only to vision but also to normal taste and smell acuity. The endocrine system relies on adequate zinc status to assist in the regulation of insulin activity and the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the active thyroid hormone triiodothyronine (T3).
Better Absorption. This formula combines 20 mg of Zinc with glycine for better absorption across the intestinal wall and into the bloodstream.
To check your levels of Magnesium and Zinc, consider ordering my do-it-yourself Nutrient Panel, or ask your health care provider for a RBC Magnesium and RBC Zinc blood test.
The RBC (or red blood cell) test is more accurate than a serum test.
DOWNLOAD MY ZINC INFOGRAPHIC HERE
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.*Link to About Dr. Shippy Page* or add paste About info here.
Continental US Orders
Free Shipping for Orders $99 and over
FLAT Rate $9.95 Orders Up to $99
FLAT Rate $30 Two Day Air Fed EX
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal isto process your order within 1-2 business days.Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CSTMonday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses.
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
Subscribe & Save
•Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders.