Dr. Shippy Approved
Chill out. Clean up. Play well with others.
Our genes alone are NOT our destiny.
You can’t change your genes, but you can influence your gene’s behavior (epigenetics) by what you eat, how you move, how you handle stress, how you support your microbiome and and by limiting toxin exposures.
Supplements can be used to support the body’s ability to turn on health-promoting genes.
Whether you seek to look better, feel better, improve your fertility, decrease inflammation, improve athletic performance or simply optimize your overall health, I recommend the key nutrients found in these supplements.
Let’s face it, we could all use some support from time to time with detoxification, decreasing stress and improving our nutrition.
Unlock your genetic potential and collaborate with your genes.
This bundle is so supportive that I often recommend it to my patients for regular health maintenance in the face of daily stress and exposure to environmental toxins.
This supplement bundle can also be part of a detoxification or mold recovery protocol.
To learn more about epigenetics, check out my Ted Talk.
The Epigenetics Bundle Includes:
Stress Manager to support a healthy stress response, relaxation, sleep, mental clarity and energy. A 2013 study showed that supplementation with Magnolia officionalis and Phellodendron amurense, main ingredients in Stress Manager, lowered cortisol production and decreased perceived daily stress in those experiencing moderate stress.
- Supports Healthy Cortisol Levels*
- Supports Relaxation, Restful Sleep and Mental Clarity*
- Helps Alleviate Occasional Fatigue*
- Contains: magnolia, phellodendron, ashwaghanda, l-theonine, banaba leaf, maral extract.
Curcumin + to reduce inflammation, provide antioxidant protection to cells and support brain health.
- Supports Brain and Neuronal Health*
- Supports a Normal Immune Response*
- Provides Antioxidant and Cell-Protective Activity*
- Supports Healthy Microbial Environment*
- Contains: turmeric extract along with black pepper extract for superior absorption.
Exceed Greens + Reds Organic Grain-Free SuperFood to support detoxification, digestion, pH balance and provide antioxidant-rich phytonutrients. A 2019 study showed that powdered vegetables and fruits increase nutrient levels in the body.
- Provides Nutrient-Dense Superfoods, Fiber, Probiotics, and Digestive Enzymes*
- Provides a Concentrated Source of Antioxidant-Rich Phytonutrients*
- Contains Standardized SGS™ From Broccoli Seeds for Antioxidant and Detoxification Support*
- Promotes Optimal pH Levels in the Body*
- Contains: Fiber, Greens and Veggie Blend, Fruit and Berries Blend, Antioxidant Phytonutrient Blend, probiotics, digestive enzymes and glucoraphanin.
Toxin Clear to provide a gentle, yet effective removal of heavy metals from the body to aid in detoxification. Learn more about Toxin Clear here.
- Supports the normal process of detoxifying heavy metals from the body without many of the common side effects found with the use of harsh synthetic chelating agents.
- Heavy metals cannot be adequately metabolized or eliminated from the body and can accumulate in tissues and bones.
- Contains: Pectin, chlorella, n-acetyl-cysteine, modified alginate complex, garlic, glutathione and alpha lipoic acid.
Daily Probiotics to support the microecology of the digestive tract, immune system and detoxification by promoting regularity. Research shows that the microbiome and compounds produced by probiotics in the colon can modify our epigenetics.
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology*
- Supports the Natural Immune Response*
- Supports Bowel Regularity*
- Contains: Therapeutic dosages of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus plantarum and Bifidobacterium lactis.
These supplements are free of gluten and other allergens, artificial colors, sweeteners and preservatives and are GMO-free and Paleo diet compliant.
Epigenetics Infographic, based on my Ted Talk. Click HERE to download PDF.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any known food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.