Dr. Shippy Approved
Promotes the body’s normal cellular repair and maintenance process.*
NAD+ Shield is uniquely formulated to support the body’s normal cellular repair process, antioxidative status, and healthy aging.*
This formula contains clinically relevant amounts of Niagen® (a form of nicotinamide riboside chloride [NR]), resveratrol (as Veri‑te™), and pterostilbene.
NR is a variation of vitamin B3 (niacin), and it is a building block to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+).
NAD+ is found in every living cell and is essential to many important cellular processes. NAD+ plays a role in more than 500 reactions in the body, including gene expression, stress response, and the body’s normal DNA repair process.*
Resveratrol is a bioactive plant compound found in grape skin and berries (such as blueberries and raspberries) and is also found in peanuts.
Resveratrol is known for its role in supporting a healthy response to oxidative stress and a normal inflammatory response.* Research suggests that resveratrol may also support the body’s normal processes of cellular regeneration and repair.*
Pterostilbene is another plant‑derived compound that is structurally similar to resveratrol. This highly bioavailable molecule has been shown to support antioxidant status, a healthy inflammatory response, and healthy cellular function.*
Together, the nutrients within NAD+ Shield help to support a healthy cell cycle, the body’s normal cellular repair process, and a healthy response to oxidative stress, along with healthy aging.*
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
1. Airhart SE, Shireman LM, Risler LJ, et al. An open‑label, non‑randomized study of the pharmacokinetics of the nutritional supplement nicotinamide riboside (NR) and its effects on blood NAD+ levels in healthy volunteers. PLoS One. 2017;12(12):e0186459. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0186459.
2. Mehmel M, Jovanović N, Spitz U. Nicotinamide riboside‑the current state of research and therapeutic uses. Nutrients. 2020;12(6):1616. doi:10.3390/nu12061616.
3. Nakagawa T, Guarente L. Sirtuins at a glance. J Cell Sci. 2011;124(pt 6):833‑838. doi:10.1242/jcs.081067.
4. Braidy N, Berg J, Clement J, et al. Role of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and related precursors as therapeutic targets for age‑related degenerative diseases: Rationale, biochemistry, pharmacokinetics, and outcomes. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2019;30(2):251‑294. doi:10.1089/ars.2017.7269.
5. Yamamoto H, Schoonjans K, Auwerx J. Sirtuin functions in health and disease. Mol Endocrinol. 2007;21(8):1745‑1755. doi:10.1210/me.2007‑0079.
6. Gomes AP, Price NL, Ling AJ, et al. Declining NAD(+) induces a pseudohypoxic state disrupting nuclear‑mitochondrial communication during aging. Cell. 2013;155(7):1624‑1638. doi:10.1016/j.cell.2013.11.037.
7. Satoh A, Brace CS, Rensing N, et al. Sirt1 extends life span and delays aging in mice through the regulation of Nk2 homeobox 1 in the DMH and LH. Cell Metab. 2013;18(3):416‑430. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2013.07.013.
8. Massudi H, Grant R, Braidy N, Guest J, Farnsworth B, Guillemin GJ. Age‑associated changes in oxidative stress and NAD+ metabolism in human tissue. PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e42357. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0042357.
9. Zhu XH, Lu M, Lee BY, Ugurbil K, Chen W. In vivo NAD assay reveals the intracellular NAD contents and redox state in healthy human brain and their age dependences. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112(9):2876‑2881. doi:
10.1073/pnas.1417921112. 10. Okabe K, Yaku K, Tobe K, Nakagawa T. Implications of altered NAD metabolism in metabolic disorders. J Biomed Sci. 2019;26(1):34. doi:10.1186/s12929‑019‑0527‑8.
11. Wu J, Jin Z, Zheng H, Yan LJ. Sources and implications of NADH/NAD(+) redox imbalance in diabetes and its complications. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. 2016;9:145‑53. doi:10.2147/DMSO.S106087.
12. Lautrup S, Sinclair DA, Mattson MP, Fang EF. NAD+ in brain aging and neurodegenerative disorders. Cell Metab. 2019;30(4):630‑655. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2019.09.001.
13. Zhang M, Ying W. NAD+ deficiency is a common central pathological factor of a number of diseases and aging: mechanisms and therapeutic implications. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2019;30(6):890‑905. doi:10.1089/ars.2017.7445.
14. Yoshino J, Baur JA, Imai SI. NAD+ intermediates: the biology and therapeutic potential of NMN and NR. Cell Metab. 2018;27(3):513‑528. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2017.11.002.
15. Conze D, Brenner C, Kruger CL. Safety and metabolism of long‑term administration of NIAGEN (nicotinamide riboside chloride) in a randomized, double‑blind, placebo‑controlled clinical trial of healthy overweight adults. Sci Rep. 2019;9(1):9772. doi:10.1038/s41598‑019‑46120‑z.
16. Liu RM. Aging, cellular senescence, and Alzheimer’s disease. Int J Mol Sci. 2022;23(4):1989. doi:10.3390/ijms23041989.
17. Hou Y, Wei Y, Lautrup S, et al. NAD+ supplementation reduces neuroinflammation and cell senescence in a transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease via cGAS‑STING. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2021;118(37):e2011226118. doi:10.1073/pnas.2011226118.
18. Bottani E, Lamperti C, Prigione A, Tiranti V, Persico N, Brunetti D. Therapeutic approaches to treat mitochondrial diseases: “one‑size‑fits‑all” and “precision medicine” strategies. Pharmaceutics. 2020;12(11):1083. doi:10.3390/pharmaceutics12111083
19. She J, Sheng R, Qin ZH. Pharmacology and potential implications of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide precursors. Aging Dis. 2021;12(8):1879‑1897. doi:10.14336/AD.2021.0523.
20. Elhassan YS, Kluckova K, Fletcher RS, et al. Nicotinamide riboside augments the aged human skeletal muscle NAD+ metabolome and induces transcriptomic and anti‑inflammatory signatures. Cell Rep. 2019;28(7):1717‑1728.e6. doi:10.1016/j.celrep.2019.07.043.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any known food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.