Essentials Immune Kit
Essentials Immune Kit
Dr. Shippy Approved
Supplements are an incredible tool in my functional medicine toolkit and especially helpful for immune support during the difficult time of this pandemic. Supplements help to optimize nutrient status and boost immune function. Additionally, for those that are at higher risk of an infection because of age or an underlying heart condition, for example, supplements may be even more important in providing an additional layer of protection.
Supporting The Immune System
Your body knows how to fight a virus. The immune system is a complex system of organs, tissues and cells throughout the body that communicate and work together to protect you from what is not you. The immune system includes the skin and gut that create barriers allowing nutrients to get in, but keep pathogens out. It also includes innate immunity, which is your general defense against invaders and acquired immunity where your body creates antibodies to a specific virus. All of this requires various nutrients, in good supply, so that each part of the system can do its job effectively. Nutrients might be low in the body because the food supply is less nutrient-rich than it once was.
Bottom Line: most of us need more overall nutrition. Using high quality supplements is a great way to cover your bases and improve the structure and function of systems throughout the body. I’m sharing supplements with you that have a high safety profile - evidence for support and that I am confident in. Please check in with your personal provider if you have questions about what is right for you and your personal medical situation.
Vitamin C is always one of the first supplements that comes to mind for immune health. We get vitamin C through food, especially broccoli, bell peppers, kiwi, citrus fruits and strawberries, but higher doses can be obtained through supplements and are very safe. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps to defend cells against infection and repair them when they are damaged. Vitamin C also supports the immune system in anti-viral processes. Vitamin C has been shown to both prevent and treat pneumonia and respiratory infections.
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C in liposomal form for better absorption.
- Provides Antioxidant Protection*
- Provides Immune Support*
- Supports the Production of Healthy Connective Tissue and Collagen.*
- Lowers Oxidative Stress*
Along with vitamin C, the mineral zinc is another immune support star and one that is incredibly important especially now. Many people are deficient in zinc and this may be especially important for the elderly who are more at risk. Zinc is important for both prevention and treatment of viral infections and has been well researched for use in both colds and flus, including lower respiratory tract infections. Zinc is an essential amino acid and mineral that serves many important roles in the body. More than 300 enzymes depend on zinc for their normal activities in cellular metabolism. Zinc supplementation has been studied for years, with clinical focuses ranging from how it impacts incidence of infectious disease, growth, pneumonia, diarrhea and other illnesses. Zinc is one the first supplements I recommend to help boost the immune system.
- Immune Protection*
- The body has no specialized system for storing zinc, so daily intake and absorption is essential.
- One of the greatest reasons for making sure you have sufficient Zinc – is helps maintain the structural integrity of your cell membranes. Zinc protects your cells from invaders, and oxidative damage. This is why zinc is such an important element in fighting disease.
Although vitamin D is most known for bone health, it is incredibly important for immune function. Vitamin D modulates (balances) the immune system, reduces inflammation and increases immune defenses against infection. Research suggests vitamin D’s ability to protect against respiratory infections.
Supplementation of vitamin D should be done at dosages effective for raising blood vitamin D levels above 50 and maintaining them. This may look different for each person so be sure to have your vitamin D levels checked as part of your annual blood work.
Vitamin D has been the subject of numerous studies for its effect on the immune system by promoting phagocytosis and immunomodulatory functions. This formula of vitamin D (D3), provides 5,000 IUs in the most natural, bioavailable form; it‘s the same form that is synthesized by sunlight on the skin.
- Immune & Bone Health Support*
- D3-5000 is a natural, soy-free, bio-identical vitamin D supplement.
- Vitamin D, considered both a hormone and a vitamin, is manufactured in response to skin’s exposure to sunlight and is essential to the body’s absorption of calcium.
Viramax includes a powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts that provide support for immune challenges. Viramax boosts immune defenses by providing nutrients such as L-lysine vitamins A and C, pantothenic acid, B12, and zinc. Viramax includes the synergistic blend of botanical extracts black elderberry, astragalus, echinacea, and andrographis, all of which have been used traditionally for their clinically effective immune-modulating properties. Immune Nutrition Base* Viramax contains the synergistic nutrient blend of zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, L-lysine and pantothenic acid which each play a major role in maintaining a healthy, functioning immune system. Essential Immune Kit Protocol, with dosing instructions for each supplement, is included.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
Free Shipping for Orders $99 and over
FLAT Rate $9.95 Orders Up to $99
FLAT Rate $30 Two Day Air Fed EX
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CST Monday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders