Cardio Protect Bundle
Cardio Protect Bundle
Dr. Shippy Approved
Anyone with a preexisting heart condition who contracts the COVID-19 virus is more at risk for severe illness or death. Recent reports on the COVID-19 virus are indicating serious cardiovascular complications in roughly 10%-20% of hospitalized patients.
The severity of illness caused by the virus leads to a rapid heart rate, plus low oxygen levels from pneumonia are putting increased stress on the heart.
The virus is also causing inflammation in the heart muscle in some patients, resulting in a heart condition called myocarditis.
These heart complications can result in death. It is also important to note that anyone who has already had the virus and recovered, you may be at an increased risk for developing heart disease and/or diabetes in the future. If this virus behaves similarly to the SARS/Swine Flu, then this is a real possibility.
What can you do to protect yourself? Well, first, follow the CDC guidelines - stay home, wash your hands frequently, don't touch your face, wear a mask if you must go out, and practice social distancing. Its also best to avoid young people for now - even if they are family members, since often young people are either asymptomatic carriers of the virus, or have very mild symptoms, and may not know they are COVID-19 positive.
For everyone, I suggest you are diligent about prioritizing sleep, good nutrition, and doing what you an to lower stress levels with exercise and meditation. For people with preexisting heart conditions, elderly, or anyone who wants extra heart protection, I am recommending a few supportive supplements.
You may purchase in this bundle, or most are available individually (see links for prices and more information on each supplement).
- Contains Nitric-Oxide
- Healthy blood pressure levels
- Cardiovascular and heart health
- Increased circulation & healthy arterial function
- Improves Cellular Energy Production*
- Stimulates Fat Utilization and Boosts Metabolism*
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health*
- Breakthrough formula specifically designed to support healthy energy levels, organ function, mental focus and overall well-being.
- MitoQ 5mg delivers targeted CoQ10 antioxidant support to your mitochondria – the power plants of your cells – to help your organs perform at their best.
- Combines nicotinamide riboside with resveratrol and cofactors to support healthy aging, metabolic syndrome and increase cellular energy production.*
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.