Dr. Shippy Approved
Do not underestimate the power of mitochondria!
When the energy of your cells drops, you begin aging and your body becomes at-risk for chronic disease.
Each cell has a power generator—you can think of it as a battery—called mitochondria.
Mitochondria churn the food you eat into energy to power the cell.
Research is showing us that aging and health have a lot to do with how energized and healthy your mitochondria are. The more power they have, the better you function.
Here’s why… mitochondria and the cell nucleus need to communicate often and clearly.
In an article in Experience Life, Harvard Medical School biologist David Sinclair explains the nucleus-mitochondria relationship as time takes its toll on cells and we age:
“The aging process, we discovered, is like a married couple. When they are young, they communicate well. But over time, living in close quarters for many years, communication breaks down.” Fortunately, Sinclair notes, “restoring communication solves the problem.”
When it comes to cellular health, we restore communication by using food and supplementation as nutritional therapy.
Feeding mitochondria well slows down aging, can prevent metabolic disease, autoimmune disorders, and even cancer– plus guards your overall physical and mental health.
In addition to recommending an organic, Paleo diet, I find that a few key supplements can help to boost and support your mitochondria.* I put a few together in this Mitochondrial Bundle.
- MitoFuel is scientifically formulated, based on published research, to boost mitochondrial reserves and jump-start cellular energy production. It includes the powerful antioxidant trio of alpha lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine and acetyl L-carnitine shown to increase energy production and at the same time, recharge the primary cellular antioxidant pools of vitamin E, C and glutathione. MitoFuel also includes key B vitamins, micronutrients and phytonutrients including green tea, broccoli seed extract and resveratrol to protect the mitochondria and continually renew the cycle of energy production.
- NAD+ is a product I recommend for it’s overall cellular and anti-aging benefits. It also helps regulate and repair genes, helps with sleep, metabolism, and detoxification.
- Phosphatidylcholine is needed to support healthy cell membrane composition, function and to repair the mitochondrial membrane.
- And finally, MitoQ is a special form of CoQ10 that is absorbed into your cells hundreds of times more effectively than other forms of CoQ10. This formula is designed to support healthy energy levels, organ function, mental focus and overall well-being.*
Dosing instructions included with purchase.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CST Monday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders