Better Brain Bundle
Better Brain Bundle
Dr. Shippy Approved
Better brain. Better life.
I created this bundle for all of those times throughout life when your brain needs a little extra love, attention and support. Whether you are going through a stressful time, recovering from an illness, haven’t been sleeping well or simply notice some changes in memory as you get older, the synergy of the particular nutrients in this bundle can begin to turn your brain health around.
The vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and lipids in my Brain Bundle, work in concert together to promote a healthy brain and boost cognition, memory, performance and metal clarity.
I recommend this combination of supplements to help combat brain fog, and support your mitochondria to provide clean and steady energy to every cell in the brain.
The Brain Bundle contains:
- MitoQ is a special form of the antioxidant CoQ10 that is 100x more absorbable than other forms. CoQ10 protects and supports the mitochondria of every cell to provide healthy energy levels, mental focus and overall well-being. MitoQ has been studied for its neuroprotective benefits and targeted anti-oxidant therapy for a variety of organs.
- B Complex + provides key B vitamins, in their active/usable forms to prevent memory loss, improve mood and support metabolism. A 2018 randomized control trial showed that high dose supplementation of B vitamins reduced oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Phosphatidylcholine Gel Caps is important for maintaining healthy cell membranes and communication between brain cells. It shows promise as a treatment for cognitive impairment and neurodegenerative disorders.
- L-Carnitine improves cellular energy production in the mitochondria and is neuroprotective.
- Memory Mag contains magnesium in the form of magnesium l-threonate to support memory and learning.
- Real NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, provides mitochondria support, facilitates healthy brain aging and helps improves cognitive function.
In addition, I highly recommend that you also include a good multivitamin and probiotic in your daily routine. Studies show that deficiencies in vitamin B1, B6, B9, and B12 have been associated with memory loss and cognitive decline. The brain also performs better when the mitochondria are running strong.