Men's Health Kit
Men's Health Kit
Dr. Shippy Approved
Neo40 is a convenient daily supplement that helps to quickly increase your body’s Nitric Oxide.
Used by over 1,500 medical professionals in their daily practice, Neo40 is the #1 most effective Nitric Oxide solution for cardiovascular health.
Neo 40 is a patented formula out of the University of Texas Health Science Center’s N-O Discovery Program. This formula represents a breakthrough in N-O delivery compared to standard L-Arginine supplements or traditional diets aimed at supporting heart health.
Neo40 may help promote:
- Healthy blood pressure levels
- Cardiovascular and heart health
- Increased circulation & healthy arterial function
Are you constantly fighting fatigue or struggling to keep up with your exercise routine? Are you gaining weight, do you feel run down? These are all possible symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
The adrenal glands are small glands located above the kidneys, and are responsible for producing cortisol and sex hormones.
Stress, a poor diet, or lack of sleep, are all contributors to adrenal gland disorders. When your adrenal glands are not working properly, it leads to either too much or not enough of these hormones which can greatly impact your quality of life and health.
Adrenal Support is a unique blend of vitamins and herbs that can help balance your response to stress and keep your adrenals functioning properly*. It is a comprehensive blend of standardized extracts of the highest-quality adaptogenic herbs plus three B vitamins.
These ingredients aid in adrenal hormone production and support the body’s adaptogenic response. The formula is designed to support healthy energy levels, antioxidant activity, and healthy immune function.
- Supports the body’s adaptogenic response
- Helps support healthy energy levels
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports antioxidant and cell-protective activity
I recommend that patients take a probiotic. Probiotics can contribute to a healthy gut microbiome—the bacteria, viruses, yeast and parasites that live in the intestinal tract. An imbalanced gut microbiome can contribute to weight gain, high blood sugar, a compromised immune system, and many other disorders.
Probiotics are live bacteria that are good for your body, especially your digestive system. We usually think of “bacteria” as germs that cause diseases, but your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called “good” or “helpful” bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
Supplementation with probiotics has many mechanisms of action that benefit health. Some of these benefits are:
- Supporting metabolic activity and the production of short-chain fatty acids and vitamins, nutrient absorption, and digestion of lactose
- Adhering to intestinal epithelial cells to help maintain a healthy balance of organisms in the intestinal tract
- Helping to establish populations of good bacteria after disruption in balance
- Supports immune function
- Promoting intestinal epithelial cell survival
- Supporting healthy bowel function
- Degrading oxalates
Daily Probiotics are vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotics totaling 30 billion CFU† per capsule. Daily probiotics provide four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, including the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.
To further support resistance to low pH and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestines, each Daily Probiotic employs gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CST Monday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders