Vitamin C +
Vitamin C +
Dr. Shippy Approved
Vitamin C + combines high-potency vitamin C with a standardized, full-spectrum, citrus bioflavonoid complex. Both vitamin C and bioflavonoids have been extensively researched for their roles in supporting antioxidant and immune function.
There are so many benefits of Vitamin C
- When it comes to boosting immunity, Vitamin C is one of the primary supplements I recommend.
- It provides immune support, antioxidant protection, and is an essential nutrient for many body functions. It also helps to repair and produce healthy connective tissue, skin, and form blood vessels.
- Vitamin C is not synthesized in the body, so we either need to ingest from food, or take a supplement.
- Boosts levels of glutathione, a natural detoxifier produced in the body and a powerful antioxidant
- May protect against heart disease
- Helps to metabolize cholesterol into bile acids
- Aids in wood healing and tissue repair
- Helps produce more white blood cells
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble antioxidant vitamin that is essential to humans. While most mammals are able to synthesize vitamin C, humans must obtain it exogenously.
Stress, pollution, radiation and heavy metal exposure, immune challenge, and temperature change all increase the human requirement for vitamin C.
Well-known functions also include include antioxidant protection from free radicals and oxidative processes; synthesis of collagen, carnitine, and neurotransmitters; and adrenal support.
Bioflavinoid benefits: As cell-signaling agents, bioflavonoids are believed to support healthy cell growth and normal cell-life regulation, stimulate detoxification enzymes, decrease vascular cell adhesion molecules, increase vasodilation, and support healthy platelet function.*
The combination of vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids in Vitamin C+ ensures that a wide range of metabolic functions will be supported.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus aurantium)(skin)(50% citrus bioflavonoids)
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and silica.
DIRECTIONS: Take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
STORAGE: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CST Monday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders