Dr. Shippy Approved
Gentle and effective heavy metal detox support.
Toxin clear is a unique combination of nutrients that provide the gentle, yet effective removal of heavy metals and aid the body’s natural detoxification process.
Heavy metals such as aluminum arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury can be challenging to eliminate from the body and are often stored in bones, organs or the central nervous system.*
Chelation is the process of a compound binding to a metal to help remove it from the body.
Whereas many chelating agents can cause harsh side effects, the ingredients in Toxin Clear naturally bind to the metals and help to pull them out, without depleting the body of minerals and causing unwanted symptoms.
This formula also helps to prevent the initial storage of toxins in body tissues. The result is a decrease in the overall heavy metal burden on the body.
Toxin Clear contains these potent natural compounds:
- Pectin – a polysaccharide (carbohydrate) compound derived from citrus fruits. I chose to use a modified citrus pectin in this formula because it’s weight and structure allows it to enter cells and help chelate heavy metals.
- Chlorella – a green, anti-oxidant-containing, algae that binds to metals as they release from tissue and help prevent the reabsorption. I chose to use a broken cell wall chlorella for superior bioavailability.
- Glutathione – is the body’s master antioxidant that plays an essential role in the detoxification process.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) – an amino acid (protein) that helps the body make more glutathione. NAC supports liver function and protects cells from damage caused by toxins.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a powerful antioxidant and aids in mineral detoxification inside cells.
- Alginates – are compounds from seaweeds that bind to heavy metals in the GI tract so they can’t enter (or re-enter) the body.
- Garlic – is a powerful immune boosting herb that aids in detoxification by supporting liver enzymes, glutathione production and supplying sulfur compounds and selenium.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
Free Shipping for Orders $99 and over
FLAT Rate $9.95 Orders Up to $99
FLAT Rate $30 Two Day Air Fed EX
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal isto process your order within 1-2 business days.Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CSTMonday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses.
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
Subscribe & Save
•Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders.