Prenatal Pure Packs
Prenatal Pure Packs
Dr. Shippy Approved
Every Baby Well® Prenatal Pure Packs were designed to provide optimal nutrition support from preconception through pregnancy and into the postpartum period while breastfeeding and recovering from delivery.
Unlike many over-the-counter prenatal options, Prenatal Pure Packs includes the correct, active forms of micronutrients for better absorption and utilization on the cellular level, for both mom and baby.
Prenatal Pure Packs are a superior choice because they contain:
- Active folate (as methyltetrahydrofolate) instead of synthetic folic acid in a therapeutic dose to support the methylation needs of fertility and pregnancy
- Choline and important vitamin for development often left out of prenatal formulas
- A complete B vitamin complex to support the increased energy expenditure during pregnancy and postpartum
- Iron to prevent anemia and support the blood volume increase during pregnancy and blood loss with delivery
- Essential minerals in chelated form for building bone structure, electrolyte balance and a host of metabolic reactions required for growth and development
- The complete array of vitamin E isomers, including tocotrienols, instead of a single tocopherol as in most prenatal options
- Vitamins A, C, K and D to support growth and development. Note that this prenatal may be combined with additional vitamin D in order to achieve a desired serum concentration for each individual
- Iodine and selenium for thyroid health
- Omega-3 fats including DHA, which is required for brain development
Prenatal Pure Packs divides daily nutrients into two separated doses in order to ensure increased absorption of key nutrients.
We recommend starting these packets prior to trying to get pregnant to help ensure optimized nutrient levels before conception.
Two packets should be consumed daily throughout the entire pregnancy and post-pregnancy (particularly if lactating) to nourish the mother and to deliver needed nutrition to the baby, too.
Recommended Use: Take two packets per day with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
While many supplement formulas are based on meeting guidelines for minimal nutrient amounts, Prenatal Pure Packs provide nutrient dosages to truly optimize nutrition status and health during the perinatal period.Even when eating a thoughtful and complete diet, you may still experience micronutrient gaps because of factors like soil depletion or individual need for greater amounts of a certain nutrient.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any known food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.