Dr. Shippy Approved
Prenatal Plus is designed to meet the higher nutritional needs of women who are preparing for pregnancy or are pregnant.
This is an exciting time, and you want formulas that address your additional needs in a comprehensive way.
Prenatal Plus includes key nutrients in forms that optimize absorption while being gentle to the digestive tract.
Each container includes a 30 day supply of 30 individual, on the go convenient packets.
Each packet includes:
- OmegaPure DHA™, Vitamin D, and Choline – Adequate intakes during pregnancy are critically important for healthy fetal development, particularly for fetal brain and retina; neurocognitive and neuromotor functions; and neuronal growth.*
- Folate – Adequate folate nutrition before and during pregnancy supports healthy development of the brain and spinal column. 5-MTHF is the most biologically active form of folate, and data suggest that 5-MTHF supplementation increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid.*
- B Vitamins – These critical vitamins work together to support healthy energy production; healthy cell growth and cell division; and neurologic, cardiovascular, immune, dermatological, and emotional health.*
- Bioavailable, yet Gentle Minerals – Ferrochel® iron, DimaCal® calcium, and trace minerals provided as Albion® TRAACS® amino acid chelates promote optimal utilization while being gentle to the gastrointestinal tract.*
- Antioxidants and Other Nutrients – Generous levels of nutrients that provide antioxidant activity and immune support address the increased physiological stress of pregnancy and promote healthy tissue maintenance and growth.*
DIRECTIONS: Take contents of one packet daily as directed by your healthcare professional.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
Free Shipping for Orders $99 and over
FLAT Rate $9.95 Orders Up to $99
FLAT Rate $30 Two Day Air Fed EX
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal isto process your order within 1-2 business days.Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CSTMonday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses.
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
Subscribe & Save
•Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders.