Dr. Shippy Approved
It contains potassium, sodium, chloride and magnesium, the main electrolytes found in the body.
Electrolytes play a critical role in the body. They carry electrical charges that are required for cells to communicate with each other, and for the biochemical generation of energy.
They are also crucial for helping to regulate fluid balance – keeping the proper amount of water inside cells and in their surrounding environments.
Favorable electrolyte balance is essential for energy levels and the health of cells.
Potassium plays a critical role in regulating the electrical system of the heart, which is responsible for maintaining a healthy heartbeat. Potassium partners with sodium to maintain a normal electrolyte balance. For proper heart health, it is important to preserve this delicate balance so that potassium levels do not drop too low or rise too high.
Electrolyte Reload also contains vitamin C, quercetin and bioflavonoids (found naturally in citrus fruits) as additional heart-healthy nutrients. These ingredients are potent antioxidants, and vitamin C is required for synthesizing collagen, the primary protein blood vessels are made from.
Busy lifestyles, poor diets, toxic environments, and lack of exercise can contribute to stress. In turn, stress significantly impacts a delicate set of glands, known as the adrenal glands, which are responsible for maintaining healthy electrolyte balance, particularly by regulating levels of sodium and potassium.
Stress can make the adrenal glands unable to keep up with these demands, resulting in mineral imbalances which can compromise cellular energy generation. Symptoms may include fatigue, lethargy, dizziness, cramping or twitching, tachycardia, arrhythmia, heavy legs, irritability and/or noise sensitivity
What Influences Fluid Loss?
- Occasional Illness: Electrolytes are easily depleted when the body loses excessive fluids through occasional vomiting or diarrhea. Children and elderly individuals are especially prone to losing significant electrolytes during illnesses and therefore, repletion is necessary to maintain balance.
- Athletics: Athletes and individuals who sweat significantly during exercise lose important minerals. In some cases, food sources alone may not provide enough electrolytes to counter the loss, particularly if they are primarily whole, unprocessed foods, which are naturally low in sodium. Supplementing with Electrolyte Reload may help ensure these individuals maintain healthy hydration and facilitate energy generation for their next workout as well as for recovery.
How to Take
- As a dietary supplement, mix 8 grams (approx. two teaspoons) in 10-12 ounces of water per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Mix into any beverage, sports bottle, or mix with water and place in ice racks to make into popsicles.
- This product has a delicious natural lemon-orange flavor, is sugar-free, and gets its sweetness from small amounts of the natural herb, stevia.
Unique formula also includes:
- It contains potassium, sodium, chloride and magnesium, the main electrolytes found in the body.
- D-ribose is included because of its importance in healthy cardiac function, exercise recovery and energy production, while taurine helps to regulate cellular electrolyte flow.
- Electrolyte Reload also contains vitamin C, along with the synergistic compounds quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids.
- Vitamin C supports the cardiovascular system by helping to build healthy collagen, which is one of the main structural components of blood vessels.
**Individuals with sodium-sensitive hypertension should not take Electrolyte Reload. This product is not recommended for patients with a pacemaker, nor for patients with high blood sodium or potassium levels.
Children can take Electrolyte Reload during the flu or any illness involving diarrhea or vomiting to prevent dehydration.
This complete and balanced electrolyte formula can be used to improve symptoms of dehydration after excessive diarrhea or vomiting, or after excessive sweating. Athletes may benefit from regular use of Electrolyte Reload.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.