B Complex +
B Complex +
Dr. Shippy Approved
B Complex+ contains the full spectrum of B vitamins; B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) B6 (pyridoxine), B-7(biotin), Folate B-9 (as 5-MTHF) and B12 (methylcobalamin).
Pharmaceutical grade formula
What makes this B Complex stand out from others are the superior forms of the B vitamins included.
Many vitamin companies use lower quality forms of B-vitamins. The B9, or folate, in B Complex+ is added as MTHF.
In order for folic acid to provide its many helpful benefits it needs to be converted to MTHF. The body does this by using the MTHFR gene to make an enzyme called Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase.
Unfortunately, much of the population has a MTHFR gene mutation, therefore impacting the body’s ability to deliver the folate.
The 5-MTHF ensures that folate can enter the cells, tissues and cross over the blood brain barrier.
B vitamins are needed to help many systems in the body function properly:
- Metabolism (energy and weight control). B Complex+ helps the body use nutrients from the food we consume for fuel.
- Brain function, including mood, concentration, memory, and nerve function.
- Cardiovascular health - to help prevent coronary artery diseases. B12 works with folate help to reduce the level of homocysteine (high levels of homocysteine are linked to early development of heart disease).
- Blood cell, DNA, skin and tissue cell production.
- Detoxification. B-Vitamins are essential for the liver’s ability to detox the body of toxins, medications, and pollutants.
Like most vitamins, B vitamins can’t be made by the body. Instead, they must be acquired from food or from supplements.
- Some great sources of B vitamins include meat, fish, eggs, poultry, and leafy greens. Although you may be consuming these foods regularly, you may still be deficient due to poor absorption and nutrient depletion in the food supply.
- In fact, I have found so many of my patients are deficient due to poor absorption. You may be too.
What causes poor absorption?
- Many people have trouble absorbing vitamin Bs due to toxins and their diet. Mercury from amalgams or consuming fish, as well as gluten, processed foods, dairy, genetically modified foods (GMOS) and high fructose corn syrup can all interfere with enzymes and inhibit vitamin B absorption.
- Some health conditions or medications interfere with vitamin B absorption. Leaky gut (increased intestinal permeability), celiac, and Crohn’s disease, can cause lower absorption of important nutrients and vitamins. Some surgeries can affect nutrient absorption as well including gastric bypass surgery. Some commonly prescribed heartburn drugs, antibiotics, and antidepressants can also interfere with absorption.
- If you are unable to absorb adequate amounts of B vitamins you could end up with a deficiency which may lead to a multitude of health problems.
- The most common complaints I hear from my patients who have low vitamin B levels are lack of energy, brain fog and mood issues.
Other symptoms of Vitamin B deficiency include:
- Weakness, tiredness, or lightheadedness.
- Fatigue (mental and physical)
- Feeling run down
- Memory loss
- Mood swings
- Heart palpitations and shortness of breath
- Muscle cramps
- Slow reflexes
- A smooth tongue
- Upset stomach, constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite, or gas
- Numbness or tingling, muscle weakness
- Increased breast cancer risk
- Brain disorders/Neuropathy, Alzheimer's, Dementia
- ADHD, ADD
- Heart disease
The good news is that supplementing with Vitamin B Complex+ will help boost your B levels and improve symptoms associated with deficiency. Here are some of benefits of healthy levels of Bs:
- Increased energy and mental focus
- Melatonin production for more positive mood and effective sleep
- Thyroid health
- Robust metabolism
- Stronger immune system
Given the array of symptoms a vitamin B deficiency can cause, deficiency can often be confused with other medical conditions.
By adding a good quality vitamin B supplement, you may be able to improve or eliminate symptoms of deficiency and avoid taking unnecessary medications that have potentially harmful side effects.
Ask your doctor to check your vitamin B levels with a simple blood test (B1, B6, B12). This is one of those supplements that is beneficial for almost everyone to take.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Thiamin (as thiamine HCl)
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium)
Niacin (130 mg as niacinamide and 10 mg as niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate)
Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
|400 mcg DFE||100%|
Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive™ methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate)
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
DIRECTIONS: Take one capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
STORAGE: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any known food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.