Paleo Detox Protein
Paleo Detox Protein is a functional food powder that contains a comprehensive combination of nutrients, antioxidants, herbs, fiber, and fruit and vegetable extracts that support the overall metabolic detoxification process while balancing phase I and II detoxification pathways.*
- Features 18 grams of easy-to-digest, non-GMO, low-allergen pea protein per serving
- Delicious berry-vanilla flavor
- Is free of dairy, gluten, and lactose; sweetened with the natural herb stevia
- Can serve as a meal replacement during detoxification protocols
Subscribe to save 10% Now & 15% after 3 months
Free shipping on all orders over $99!
Dr. Shippy Approved
With Subscribe & Save, you can:
- Get Your Shipment Every 30 Days So You Never Run Out
- Save $20 Per Month Off The Retail Price + Free Shipping
- Change Your Shipping Schedule At Any Time
Restore Nutrients. Remove Toxins. Live Every Day Well®.
With so many protein powders on the market, it can be hard to know where to turn. That’s why I created this Paleo Detox Protein with your needs in mind. Paleo Detox Protein is intended for everyday use or as a meal replacement when following a specific detoxification protocol.
The detoxification process in the liver actually requires an abundance of nutrients including amino acids from protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from plants. Here is a great visual of this process and nutrient requirements from the Institute for Functional Medicine. With all of the toxins we are exposed to on a daily basis, daily nutrient needs may be higher than what is possible to obtain through food alone. This is why I often recommend supplementing your diet with Paleo Detox Protein because it provides the essential nutrients to support a healthy detox.
I especially like this product because it includes a great source of protein, fiber and detox support supplements, in a vegan, gluten free and sugar free formula. There really aren’t many protein powders that are packed with so many nutrients.
Key components include:
- Pea protein powder providing 16 grams of low-allergen protein per serving.
- Specific amino acids to create complete protein and support detoxification – glycine, l-lysine, l-threonine, l-cysteine, taurine, methionine.
- Essential vitamins and minerals to complement your meal or smoothie.
- Phytonutrients (plant nutrients) including antioxidants from a blend of spinach, beets, carrots, pomegranates and grapes.
- Fiber from glucomannan and cellulose to support digestion, the microbiome and blood sugar balance. A 2016 study showed that increased dietary fiber had the ability to positively alter detoxification processes in the body.
- L-carnitine to support fat metabolism and reduce oxidative stress.
- Quercetin, green tea extract and glutathione for powerful antioxidant support. Glutathione helps to protect cells from the damage caused by toxins, EGCG from green tea has been shown to enhance glutathione and prevent against cancer and quercetin is anti-inflammatory providing a variety of therapeutic applications.
- Milk thistle for liver protection.
- N Acetyl Cysteine is a precursor to glutathione, your body’s master antioxidant
- Choline, an essential B vitamin that is often overlooked in complete supplements and is important for cellular structure and communication between cells.
- Inositol for blood sugar balance and disease prevention.
Paleo Detox Protein is free of gluten, dairy and lactose, GMOs and is Paleo diet compliant. With a tasty berry-vanilla flavor, it is stevia sweetened and doesn’t contain any added sugar. Mix with water or blend with your favorite organic fruits and vegetables.
Click on the picture below to print the delicious smoothie recipe. Enjoy!
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters – what’s not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I’ve done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns – and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
See shipping charges at checkout.