Phosphatidylcholine Pure Gelcaps
Phosphatidylcholine Pure Gelcaps
Dr. Shippy Approved
One of My Desert Island Supplements
I’ve been asked If I could have one supplement on a dessert island, what would it be?
My answer is…Phosphatidylcholine, or “PC” for short.
The reason is that nothing in the body can work properly without adequate amounts of phosphatidylcholine.
What is Phosphatidylcholine?
Phosphatidylcholine is an essential nutrient. It is perhaps the most important molecule among tens of thousands of molecules that comprise a cell, accounting for nearly 50% of the cell membrane.
In fact, there isn’t one function of the body that doesn’t rely on phosphatidylcholine.
The cell membrane is where virtually all the important metabolic reactions occur.
Making PC critical for healthy cell membrane composition and function. But lowered phospholipid availability may sometimes limit these essential functions.
- PC is so important for our cell membranes to be healthy and for our mitochondrial membranes to be healthy. Yet, studies show that 60-70% of people are depleted in the choline piece.
- We can get some choline from foods like spinach, egg yolks, beets, meat –but this is not enough for sufficient or optimal levels. And while the body can biosynthesize phospholipids from other substances, the process requires many enzymes and a great deal of energy. On top of that, some don’t absorb it very well due to their genetics.
- Not only does phosphatidylcholine support healthy cell membrane composition and function, it also supports healthy choline levels and increases brain acetylcholine formation.
- Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter important for memory as well as other body functions. Since PC helps acetylcholine levels, it is one of the supplements attracting a lot of attention for use in conditions like Alzheimer’s’ disease or dementia.
- When cells membranes are healthy, cells are healthy, which leads to healthy tissues, healthy organs – and ultimately healthy bodies and minds.
- If you want to support your body at a cellular level – and a healthy heart, a healthy brain, or if you are planning on being pregnant and having a baby it is critical for your health and the baby’s health to have optimal levels of phosphatidylcholine.
- Unlike most other phosphatidylcholine products on the market, this product contains no other phospholipids.
- Daily supplementation of PC may also help maintain healthy liver function, healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range, and gastric mucosal protection. PC is widely used to support healthy aging.
Phosphatidylcholine Pure Gelcaps provides 2.7 g of pure polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) per serving plus the highest concentrated source of 1,2 DLPC (dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine).
Other Ingredients: Glycerides and fatty acids (from safflower seed oil and sunflower seed oil glyceride), medium-chain triglyceride oil, ethanol, and D-alpha-tocopherol.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one teaspoon per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not us if tamper seal is damaged.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), out of reach of children.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, yeast or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.>
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CST Monday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders