Dr. Shippy Approved
EGCG from decaffeinated green tea extract.
EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is valued for its antioxidant properties and has been studied extensively for weight loss through the promotion of fat metabolism, and for its role in supporting overall health and wellness.
Benefits of EGCG*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Helps support efficient fat metabolism, potentially benefiting weight control
- Supports detoxification processes in the liver
- May help regulate appetite
- Helps support healthy testosterone levels
- May aid in regulation of healthy blood glucose and insulin levels
Potent antioxidant activity
- May support healthy cardiovascular function by protecting against oxidation of cholesterol particles (e.g., LDL).
- May support brain and central nervous system health by limiting oxidative stress
Consumption of green tea has been documented since 2700 BC, and scientific literature abounds on the many health benefits from the frequent consumption of green tea.
EGCG has been identified as the primary active ingredient responsible for green tea’s health-promoting effects.
While drinking green tea as a whole food may have synergies among its constituent compounds, tea polyphenols and EGCG may be beneficial in supplemental form, as supplementation can provide the body with higher levels of these components than many individuals would be able to obtain through simply consuming tea.
For this reason, as well as for quality and effectiveness, standardized extracts may be especially useful, as they guarantee a potent amount of the desirable active component.
An average cup of green tea is typically made from 5 grams of dry green tea leaves, which provide about 200 mg of EGCG.
Each capsule of our EGCG contains 500 mg of decaffeinated green tea extract, standardized to 98% polyphenols, of which 45% is EGCG.
This product is not only an excellent choice due to its high amount of EGCG, but also because it is guaranteed to contain less than or equal to 0.5% caffeine and to have low fluoride.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.