- Protects and Promotes Connective Tissue Biosynthesis*
- Supports the Body’s Processes of Cartilage, Tendon, Ligament and Fascia Self-Repair*
- Supports Joint Lubrication, Joint Cushioning, and Normal Connective Tissue Inflammatory Response*
- Supports Normal Rejuvenation of Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails*
Subscribe to save 10% Now & 15% after 3 months
Free shipping on all orders over $99!
Dr. Shippy Approved
With Subscribe & Save, you can:
- Get Your Shipment Every 30 Days So You Never Run Out
- Save $20 Per Month Off The Retail Price + Free Shipping
- Change Your Shipping Schedule At Any Time
Over time lifestyle factors and the natural aging process can cause reduced elasticity in cartilage, tendons, ligaments and skin.
This not only leads to wrinkles, but it also results in soft tissue and joint discomfort.
Collagen, the primary protein fiber found in connective tissue, is what gives tendons, ligaments, fascia, cartilage, bone and skin it’s structural stability.
Advanced Collagen was formulated with the cofactors vitamin C and magnesium to strengthen the formation of collagen and help maintain healthy connective tissue.
- It provides targeted precursors, hyaluronic acid and type I and II collagen peptides to rejuvenate skin.
- Most therapies simply block joint pain and connective tissue discomfort from exercise, this formula supports the natural healing process and maintain the structure of connective tissues.
- Collagen fibers also support the intestinal lining and help maintain the structure and function of the gut.
- If you are worried about staying active, Advanced Collagen provides support and protection for your cartilage, tendons, ligaments, intervertebral discs and fascia. It also helps you maintain connective tissue strength and supports tissue regeneration.
This is one of my favorite Get Better with Age™ Supplements.
I like to add 1 scoop to my morning cup of matcha tea, or I will add to my afternoon smoothie. It is the easiest way to ensure that I am getting my daily dose of collagen.
Directions: Add 1 scoop (7.6 grams) in 8 oz of water or the beverage of your choice per day or as recommended by your health care professional. Can also be added to food and baking products.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (7.6 Grams)
Servings Per Container About 30
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters – what’s not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I’ve done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns – and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.