Dr. Shippy Approved
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential cornerstones of human nutrition. They are deemed "essential" because we need them for proper health-much like certain vitamins and minerals but cannot produce them on our own.
We must therefore consume these fats through diet or supplementation.
Omega-3 fatty acids are required for a number of body functions, from proper blood flow to brain development. These long-chain fatty acids are integral components of tissues and organ systems throughout the body, including the heart, skin, joints, eyes and immune system.
Omega-3 fatty acids are known to benefit cardiovascular health, support healthy brain function and cognition, and have also been proven to maintain a healthy inflammatory response. Achieving the proper balance of omega-3s has become an important health strategy, requiring supplementation for most people.
The American Heart Association recommends that those concerned about blood lipids take up to 4 g of omega-3 fatty acids per day.
- Omega Balance is a high-concentration fish oil sourced from waters off the Chilean coast. As the world’s least industrialized coastline, these cold, fresh waters provide the cleanest, most sustainable source of fish in the world.
- Omega Balance provides 820 mg of (EPA) and (DHA) per soft gel as natural triglycerides, the preferred form with superior absorption. To stabilize the oil, vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) and rosemary extract are used to ensure maximum purity and freshness.
- This exclusive fish oil is purified, vacuum-distilled and independently tested to ensure heavy metals, pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are removed to undetectable levels.
- Fish Oil Delivery – Triglycerides vs. Ethyl Esters While the amount of EPA and DHA provided in a fish oil product is important for efficacy, the type of fish oil delivered is another significant factor in defining fish oil effectiveness. The human body is accustomed to digesting and absorbing EPA and DHA in the natural triglyceride form. A review of the existing literature has shown that fish oil provided in the natural triglyceride form is more efficiently digested and is 70% more absorbable than the ethyl ester form.
- Cardiovascular and Blood Sugar Health* Omega-3 fatty acids have long been known to benefit cardiovascular health. The well-known GISSI-Prevezione trial found that just 1 g a day of omega-3 fatty acids had a significant impact on cardiovascular health after three to four months of consumption.
- Additional Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids In addition to their well-known cardiovascular benefits, omega-3 fatty acids play a central role in brain development, mood enhancement, improved cognition, joint comfort and visual acuity.
- Mood Enhancement* A double-blind study, which randomly assigned participants with low mood to either placebo, 1 g/day or 2 g/day of EPA, found significant improvement with EPA compared with placebo in balancing mood.
- Increased Mental Focus* In a recent British study, omega-3 blood levels were shown to be directly related to improved measures of cognition, performance and behavior among healthy children with below-average reading ability.
- Joint Comfort* A dose of 1,200 mg per day of omega-3 essential fatty acids were found to improve back and joint discomfort from exercise or overexertion among 125 people, with 88% choosing to continue supplementation after the study’s end. Fish oil has also been shown to improve similarly tender joints and morning stiffness after three months of consumption.
- Visual Acuity* A study evaluating the long-term effects of EPA and DHA on visual development in 136 school-age Inuit children exposed to high levels of n-3 PUFAs during gestation, found beneficial effects of DHA intake on visual acuity. Eating oily fish at least once per week compared with less than once per week was also found to enhance visual clarity and help support healthy macular aging.
- With over 10,000 published studies in the last three decades, EPA and DHA from fish oil are among the most researched natural ingredients available and have a long history of safety and efficacy.
Suggested Use: soft gel capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.