IgG Pro Powder (60 Servings)
IgG Pro Powder (60 Servings)
Dr. Shippy Approved
Does Not Contain Gluten, dairy, non- GMO, artificial colors and flavors.
IgG Protect Powder is a highly concentrated (40%) immunoglobulin G (IgG) formula that provides essential nutrition for improved immune health. IgG Protect Powder’s pure and high-concentration formula provides improved immune modulation and strengthens the gut-immune barrier.
Consistency in potency and purity of colostrum extracts is a primary concern for clinicians; advanced filtration and purification techniques make IgG Protect Powder a superior clinical tool. IgG Protect Powder provides 2,000 mg of IgG and 4 g of protein per serving.
IgG Pro and GI Health
- IgG Pro has been shown to bind microbes and toxins, further enhancing microbiome balance and facilitating gut barrier strength. Broad-spectrum binding capabilities demonstrate the positive influence of non-allergenic forms of immunoglobulins. As seen in several studies, IgG Pro has the potential to bind many types of microbes and toxins. This binding and elimination decreases microbe and toxin encounters by the immune system and resets immune tolerance.
IgG Pro and Immune Health
- In studies evaluating the effect of IgG Pro on immune function, subjects showed positive outcomes in several areas, including inflammatory balance, gut barrier function and immune cell counts. In an open-label human clinical study, GI-challenged patients were given 2.5 mg IgG Pro Powder twice daily. They had increased CD4+ counts in the duodenum after eight weeks, indicating a regenerative effect on the tissue and immune function in the intestines.
- Occasionally, the immune system becomes overactive and immune tolerance drops. When immune tolerance is lost, the checks and balances of antibody production can be affected. To reestablish immune tolerance and appropriate activation, the burden on the immune system must be reduced. Reducing the reasons to respond allows the tissue to maintain normal inflammatory balance and creates an environment for normal tissue repair and immune reconstitution.
1 or more scoops per day in 4 ounces of water or the beverage of your choice or as recommended by your health care professional.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
FLAT Rate $9.95
FLAT Rate $40 Two Day UPS
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Flat rate is USPS ground shipping.
- UPS 2 Day orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays.
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.