B Immune-Vitamin D Formula
B Immune-Vitamin D Formula
Dr. Shippy Approved
I designed this kit for high schoolers, students heading off to college, and for busy people who want taking immune support supplements to be simple and easy!
Each box contains a 1 month supply of individual AM and PM packets - making them super convenient for grab and go, and for taking the guesswork out of organizing and remembering which supplements to take.
It also limits the amount of bottles you'll need to store at home or at school.
Supplements are especially helpful for immune support during the difficult time of this pandemic.
The immune system is a complex system of organs, tissues and cells throughout the body that communicate and work together to protect you from what is not you. This requires various nutrients, in good supply, so that each part of the system can do its job effectively.
Nutrients might be low in the body because the food supply is less nutrient-rich than it once was. They may also be depleted, because, lets be honest, we all are challenged to eat well when we are busy.
Bottom Line: most of us need more nutrients for our systems to be resilient - especially students who are often eating a less than optimal diet.
Each B IMMUNE Box contains the following:
30 AM packets:
Rapid Remedy + (3 Capsules)
- Rapid Remedy + features concentrated, naturally derived beta 1,3/1,6 glucan, olive leaf extract PLUS vitamin C as ascorbic acid.
- Beta-Glucan can help stimulate the immune system to attack pathogens. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps to defend cells against infection and repair them when they are damaged. Olive Extract was shown in a 2018 study to be helpful as an antiviral against viruses that cause colds and flu.
- The ingredients in Rapid Remedy + support the body’s natural immune mechanisms to help maintain good health.
30 PM packets (take with food):
Citrus C /same as Vitamin C +(1 capsule)
- More Vitamin C! Anytime extra immune system support is needed, vitamin C is one of the first supplements I recommend.
- We get vitamin C through food, especially broccoli, bell peppers, kiwi, citrus fruits and strawberries, but higher doses can be obtained through supplements and are very safe.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps to defend cells against infection and repair them when they are damaged.
- Supports the immune system in anti-viral processes and has been shown to both prevent and treat pneumonia and respiratory infections.
Zinc Glycinate (1 capsule)
- The mineral zinc is another immune support star and one that is incredibly important especially now. Zinc is important for both prevention and treatment of viral infections and has been well researched for use in both colds and flus, including lower respiratory tract infections.
- Zinc supplementation has been studied for years, with clinical focuses ranging from how it impacts incidence of infectious disease, growth, pneumonia, diarrhea and other illnesses. Zinc is another one of the first supplements I recommend to help boost the immune system.
Vitamin D3 2000 (1 gel cap)
- Although vitamin Vitamin D is most known for bone health, it is incredibly important for immune function. It modulates (balances) the immune system, reduces inflammation and increases immune defenses against infection.
- Research suggests vitamin D’s ability to protect against respiratory infections and therefore, may be helpful for prevention.
- This formula of vitamin D (D3), provides 2,000 IUs in the most natural, bioavailable form; it‘s the same form that is synthesized by sunlight on the skin.
HERBIMMUNE SUPPORT (formally called Viraguard) (1 capsule)
- HERBIMMUNE SUPPORT - features three herbs that have been used traditionally for immune support and stimulation. Andrographis extract, Indigowoad root and licorice extract are ancient herbs from Ayruvedic and Chinese Medicine traditions, verified by modern science, that work together to up level immune function, support the respiratory system and prevent and treat the common cold.
I recommend having B Immune on hand to use as a daily preventive measure and to help combat infections.
B Immune provides key nutrients that can help boost the immune system and stay well.
|Rapid Remedy +||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Olive Extract (Olea europaea)(leaf)(20% oleuropein)
Whole Glucan Particle (Beta-Glucan naturally derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
** Daily Value not established.
|Viraguard||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Andrographis Extract (Andrographis paniculata)(stem)(50% andrographolide)
Indigowoad 10:1 Extract (Isatis indigotica)(root)
Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)(root)(25% glycyrrhizin)
|D3 2000||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
|50 mcg (2000 IU)||250%|
|Vitamin C +||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continental US Orders
Free Shipping for Orders $99 and over
FLAT Rate $9.95 Orders Up to $99
FLAT Rate $30 Two Day Air Fed EX
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal is to process your order within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CST Monday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will be shipped out the following Monday. No orders will be shipped Friday-Sunday or on holidays
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders