Dr. Shippy Approved
This superior herb and nutrient combination is designed to support healthy immune function in the face of immune challenges.
I recommend having B Immune on hand to begin at the very first sign of a cold for flu, or to use daily as a preventative. If you are coming down with a virus, slowing down and resting is important for immune health.
However, I understand our work, family and school schedules can’t always take a break even though we need them to. I designed this kit to make supplements easy for everyone, whether you are a busy professional, mom or dad, students in college, and for grandparents.
Each box contains a 1 month supply of key formulas in individual AM and PM packets - making them convenient for grab and go, and for taking the guesswork out of organizing and remembering which supplements you took. It also limits the amount of bottles you'll need to store at home or at school.
B Immune provides key nutrients that can help boost the immune system and stay well.
Key immune components:
- Zinc and Vitamin C are antioxidants and key immune support nutrients. Supplementing with zinc and vitamin C together has been shown to shorten the duration of the common cold.
- Citrus Bioflavinoid Complex supports coughs, colds and a healthy immune response. Bioflavinoids enhance the antioxidant activity of vitamin C.
- Olive Extract was shown in a 2018 study to modulate the immune system by increasing CD*+ and NK cells and maintain equilibrium between various branches of the immune system and particularly helpful as an antiviral against viruses that cause colds and flu.
- Andrographis extract, Indigowoad root and licorice extract are ancient herbs from Ayruvedic and Chinese Medicine traditions, verified by modern science, that work together to up level immune function, support the respiratory system and prevent and treat the common cold. Research shows the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects of Andgrophis extract, along with its ability to modulate the immune system. The alkaloid components of Indigowoad root has been shown to signal the body to produce anti-inflammatory signals and is commonly used for upper respiratory support in both Western and Chinese herbalis. A 2019 review of the phytochemical properties of licorice, reveals that is antibacterial, antiviral and supports the immune system by being anti-inflammatory and containing antioxidants. Glycyrrhizin, an active component of licorice, has been found to inhibit the replication of coronavirus.
- Beta-Glucan can stimulate the immune system to attack pathogens.
Includes 30 AM and 30 PM packets (1 month supply) with the following supplements:
B Immune does NOT contain: wheat, gluten, yeast soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. This product is vegan, GMO-free and compliant with the Paleo diet.
Individual packets are easy and convenient for travel or on the go.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters - what's not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I've done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns - and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.*Link to About Dr. Shippy Page* or add paste About info here.
Continental US Orders
Free Shipping for Orders $99 and over
FLAT Rate $9.95 Orders Up to $99
FLAT Rate $30 Two Day Air Fed EX
- All shipments originate from Austin, TX. Our goal isto process your order within 1-2 business days.Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
- Free shipping applies to ground shipping.
- FedEx next day orders placed prior to 12 pm CSTMonday – Thursday will arrive the next business day. Orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday
- All orders must be delivered to addresses in contiguous 48 United States*. We are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico (PR), or international addresses.
- If you have a coupon code, please remember to apply at checkout – coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- *Occasional delays may occur due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
Subscribe & Save
•Free shipping applies to ground shipping on all US orders.