Men's Health Kit
Need more energy? Want to boost your immune system and promote circulation and heart health? Neo40, Daily Probiotics, and Adrenal Support are three formulas that every man can benefit from taking.
Neo40 is a patented formula out of the University of Texas Health Science Center’s N-O Discovery Program, is a convenient daily supplement that helps to quickly increase your body’s Nitric Oxide. This formula represents a breakthrough in N-O delivery compared to standard L-Arginine supplements or traditional diets aimed at supporting heart health. Neo40 may help promote:
- Healthy blood pressure levels
- Cardiovascular and heart health
- Increased circulation & healthy arterial function
Adrenal Support is a comprehensive blend of standardized extracts of the highest-quality adaptogenic herbs plus three B vitamins. These ingredients aid in adrenal hormone production and support the body’s adaptogenic response. The formula is designed to support healthy energy levels, antioxidant activity, and healthy immune function.
- Supports the Body’s Adaptogenic Response
- Helps Support Healthy Energy Levels
- Supports Healthy Immune Function
- Supports Antioxidant and Cell-Protective Activity
Daily Probiotics are vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotics totaling 30 billion CFU† per capsule. Daily probiotics provide four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, including the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH. To further support resistance to low pH and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestines, each Daily Probiotic employs gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology
- Supports the Natural Immune Response
- Supports Bowel Regularity
- Supports Lactose Digestion