DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE, SOY FREE, NON-GMO
GI Restore Powder contains a blend of ingredients that offer comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal (GI)
health and function.* Gastrointestinal, or ‘gut’ health, is very important to a person’s overall health and well-being.
Although the process of digestion begins in the mouth, it is within the gut where the absorption of nutrients must
take place. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so that it can absorb nutrients while
preventing toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream. Therefore, it is critical to our
overall health to support the health of the intestinal mucosa or lining of the GI tract.
• L-Glutamine – one of the most commonly used amino acids in the
body for supporting the health of tissues — particularly the tissues
within the gut. It is essential for maintaining proper intestinal
permeability and the healthy functioning of the lining of
• MSM – sulfur-containing compound that supports a healthy
inflammatory response as well as the structure, integrity and
permeability of cell walls
• N-Acetyl Glucosamine – compound that aids in the production of
health-supportive structures for the cells in the intestinal lining
• DGL, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Okra Extract and
Cat’s Claw – herbs which provide comprehensive enhancement of
gut function by coating and soothing the intestinal lining; they also
help relax the intestines, which aids in alleviating occasional cramping
• Aloe Vera – promotes the growth of a variety of ‘good’ bacteria in the gut. Fostering the growth of this
‘good’ bacteria also helps promote overall health.
• Quercetin – highly concentrated bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, red wine, and tea which supports a
healthy inflammatory response by stabilizing intestinal cells and can also improve overall tissue health
• Mucin – classified as a glycoprotein — a protein with a carbohydrate group attached to it; mucin is
normally secreted by the intestinal cells and can foster overall integrity of the gut
• Prune Powder and Citrus Pectin – aid in bowel regularity
•As a dietary supplement, mix 8 grams (approx. one tablespoon) in water or other liquid per day,
or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.