Choline Restore Powder
Phosphatidylcholine may be beneficial for:
• Maintaining General Health*
• Liver Health and Function*
• Healthy Aging*
• Fat Digestion and Supporting Healthy Cholesterol Levels*
• Promoting Balanced Hormones*
• Protecting Blood Vessels*
• Brain Health and Function*
Subscribe to save 10% Now & 15% after 3 months
Free shipping on all orders over $99!
Dr. Shippy Approved
With Subscribe & Save, you can:
- Get Your Shipment Every 30 Days So You Never Run Out
- Save $20 Per Month Off The Retail Price + Free Shipping
- Change Your Shipping Schedule At Any Time
Choline Restore Powder is pure Phosphatidylcholine (PC). PC is one of the most important nutrients required for optimal health. It is the basic building block of the membranes of every cell in the body. Without PC, cells age faster and do not function at their best, affecting many aspects of our health.
Phosphatidylcholine is found in nuts, seeds, dandelion greens, and egg yolks: foods we consume too little of to get an optimal intake of PC. Therefore, most adults do not obtain enough of this valuable nutrient through diet alone.
Research shows that supplemental phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from lecithin, is highly bioavailable, as it is nearly 90% absorbed by the body. Enzymes from the pancreas easily breakdown phosphatidylcholine into free fatty acids that are absorbed by the cells of the intestine, making supplemental phosphatidylcholine an easy way to increase PC in the body.
Additional Functions of Phosphatidylcholine*
- Helps support the aging process by maintaining healthy cell membranes and protecting them from damage.
- Encourages healthy fat metabolism by properly breaking down fat
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels.
- Helps support healthy estrogen levels by helping the liver to convert estradiol to estriol, a safer form of estrogen. In this way, PC is helpful for supporting proper hormone balance in women.
- Helps maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, a compound that can affect blood vessels at elevated levels.
- Protects blood vessels by supporting a normal blood pressure
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels by enhancing cells sensitivity to the hormone insulin
- Phosphatidylcholine helps the brain make acetylcholine, one its most important chemical messengers. Acetylcholine travels between nerve cells, creating and calling up memories. Therefore, PC can help maintain healthy brain function as we age.
The Liver Nutrient*
Phosphatidylcholine is the single most important nutrient for promoting liver health, assisting with nutrient assimilation, hormone balancing, and toxin elimination. PC helps to protect the liver against the toxins it may encounter from alcohol, pollutants, viruses, medications, mushroom poisoning, and radiation treatment.
How to Take
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 10 grams (approx. 3 ¾ teaspoons) per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Note: Phosphatidylcholine is best taken with a meal and with other supplements as it increases the absorption of all nutrients.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters – what’s not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I’ve done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns – and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.