Be Resilient Bundle
Three of my favorite supportive supplements to help boost resilience:
- Paleo Detox Protein to help you get in all the basics nutrients
- Liposomal Curcumin for it’s anti-inflammatory properties
- Probio 100 to help maintain a healthy gut-immune barrier and to enhance immune system function*
Subscribe to save 10% Now & 15% after 3 months
Free shipping on all orders over $99!
Dr. Shippy Approved
With Subscribe & Save, you can:
- Get Your Shipment Every 30 Days So You Never Run Out
- Save $20 Per Month Off The Retail Price + Free Shipping
- Change Your Shipping Schedule At Any Time
More than just a protein powder. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to encourage a healthy and robust immune system.
In the best of times, the body requires appropriate nutritional support for effective functioning of the liver’s detoxification mechanisms. In the modern era of unavoidable environmental pollution, increased mental and physiological stress, the degraded nutrient density of the food supply, even when following a nutritious, whole-foods diet, the body may require higher amounts of the particular amino acids, minerals, and other factors necessary for detoxification than we can typically get from food alone.
Key components include:
- Pea protein powder providing 16 grams of low-allergen protein per serving.
- Specific amino acids to create complete protein and support detoxification – glycine, l-lysine, l-threonine, l-cysteine, taurine, methionine.
- Essential vitamins and minerals to complement your meal or smoothie.
- Phytonutrients (plant nutrients) including antioxidants from a blend of spinach, beets, carrots, pomegranates and grapes.
- Fiber from glucomannan and cellulose to support digestion, the microbiome and blood sugar balance. A 2016 study showed that increased dietary fiber had the ability to positively alter detoxification processes in the body.
- L-carnitine to support fat metabolism and reduce oxidative stress.
- Quercetin, green tea extract and glutathione for powerful antioxidant support. Glutathione helps to protect cells from the damage caused by toxins, EGCG from green tea has been shown to enhance glutathione and prevent against cancer and quercetin is anti-inflammatory providing a variety of therapeutic applications.
- Milk thistle for liver protection.
- N Acetyl Cysteine is a precursor to glutathione, your body’s master antioxidant
- Choline, an essential B vitamin that is often overlooked in complete supplements and is important for cellular structure and communication between cells.
- Inositol for blood sugar balance and disease prevention.
- Dosage: Enjoy 1 scoop daily in your favorite nut milk, water or coconut water.
Paleo Detox Protein is free of gluten, dairy and lactose, GMOs and is Paleo diet compliant. With a tasty berry-vanilla flavor, it is stevia sweetened and doesn’t contain any added sugar.
Potential Benefits of Liposomal Curcumin;
Support for a healthy internal response*
Supports joint health*
Promotes cardiovascular health*
As a antioxidant it works to protect cells from oxidative damage caused by scavenging free radicals*
Research suggests that curcumin can assist in managing a range of conditions related to inflammation in the body including wound-healing, arthritis, anxiety, joint pain, fatigue, allergies, hyperlipidemia and many other auto-immune disorders!
Curcumin supports immune function, intestinal health, detoxification, healthy aging, mental health, joint health, cardiovascular health and pain management. It’s also an important antioxidant compound that fights free radicals throughout the body.
- Dosage: 1-3 tsp daily
Probio 100 is a high-dose probiotic delivering 100 billion active cultures for cases of gastrointestinal and immune distress.
Going beyond the threshold of traditional probiotic support, high-dose probiotics influence GI health and immunity in ways lower-dose probiotics cannot.
Shown to activate over 1,700 genes involved in immune and inflammatory signaling, high-dose probiotics improve immune function, maintain a healthy gut-immune barrier, and maintain normal inflammatory balance.
Each Probio 100 capsule provides six proven probiotic strains chosen for their ability to survive the harsh GI environment to deliver superior results.
- Dosage: 1 capsule daily
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters – what’s not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I’ve done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns – and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.