Use daily to boost your body’s defenses against the common cold or the flu*.
- Supports Healthy Immune Function and Response*
- Supports the Body’s Defenses Against Seasonal Immune Challenges*
- Supports a Healthy Response to Inflammation*
- Antioxidant Support*
- Maintains Healthy Lung Tissue*
- Fast-Acting Formula*
Subscribe to save 10% Now & 15% after 3 months
Free shipping on all orders over $99!
Dr. Shippy Approved
With Subscribe & Save, you can:
- Get Your Shipment Every 30 Days So You Never Run Out
- Save $20 Per Month Off The Retail Price + Free Shipping
- Change Your Shipping Schedule At Any Time
This fast-acting formula is designed for healthy immune function in the face of seasonal immune challenges. This superior herb and nutrient combination is designed for short-term use I often recommend having B Immune on hand to begin at the very first sign of a cold for flu.
If you are coming down with a virus, slowing down and resting is important for immune health. However, I understand our work and family schedules can’t always take a break even though we need them to. For those times when you need extra support to get you through the demands of your day, I personally selected these high quality ingredients for my B Immune in this synergistic combination with convenient am and pm supplement packets to easily fit into your busy life.
Key immune components:
- Andrographis extract, Indigowoad root and licorice extract are ancient herbs from Ayruvedic and Chinese Medicine traditions, verified by modern science, that work together to up level immune function, support the respiratory system and prevent and treat the common cold.
- Research shows the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects of Andgrophis extract, along with its ability to modulate the immune system.
- The alkaloid components of Indigowoad root has been shown to signal the body to produce anti-inflammatory signals and is commonly used for upper respiratory support in both Western and Chinese herbalism.
- A 2019 review of the phytochemical properties of licorice, reveals that is antibacterial, antiviral and supports the immune system by being anti-inflammatory and containing antioxidants. Glycyrrhizin, an active component of licorice, has been found to inhibit the replication of coronavirus.
- Zinc and Vitamin C are antioxidants and key immune support nutrients. Supplementing with zinc and vitamin C together has been shown to shorten the duration of the common cold.
- Citrus Bioflavinoid Complex supports coughs, colds and a healthy immune response. Bioflavinoids enhance the antioxidant activity of vitamin C.
- Olive Extract was shown in a 2018 study to modulate the immune system by increaseing CD*+ and NK cells and maintain equilibrium between various branches of the immune system and particularly helpful as an antiviral against viruses that cause colds and flus.
- Beta-Glucan can stimulate the immune system to attack pathogens.
B Immune does NOT contain: wheat, gluten, yeast soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. This product is vegan, GMO-free and compliant with the Paleo diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each Supplement’s other ingredients:
Daily Defend: Dicalcium phosphate andydrous, HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and medium-chain triglycerides.
Rapid Remedy 4: HPMC (capsule) stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
ViraGuard: HMPC (capsule) stearic acid, magnesium stearate. silica, medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Vitamin C+: HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and silica.
Zinc Glycinate: Microcrystalline cellulose, HPC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does not contain: Wheat , gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products.
No artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters – what’s not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I’ve done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns – and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*Link to About Dr. Shippy Page* or add paste About info here.
See shipping charges at checkout.