ALA Extended Release
A whole-body antioxidant that helps to maintain healthy, well-functioning cells. ALA Extended Release is designed to neutralize free radicals and has the ability to destroy free radicals in both the water-based and lipid-based portion of cells. In addition, ALA Extended Release helps the body synthesize glutathione, the body’s own master detoxifier. ALA Extended Release also “recharges” other important antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, and CoQ10, giving them the ability to continue fighting free radicals for extended periods of time. In addition, biotin supports the function of alpha-lipoic acid in regulating glucose metabolism.
- Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Activity
- Coenzyme for Whole-Body Glucose Utilization
- Supports Healthy Intracellular Glutathione Levels
- Supports Regeneration of Vitamins C and E
- Helps Maintain a Balance Between Oxidized and Reduced CoQ10