- Helps Support Healthy Energy Levels*
- Supports Healthy Immune Function*
- Supports Antioxidant and Cell-Protective Activity*
Subscribe to save 10% Now & 15% after 3 months
Free shipping on all orders over $99!
Dr. Shippy Approved
With Subscribe & Save, you can:
- Get Your Shipment Every 30 Days So You Never Run Out
- Save $20 Per Month Off The Retail Price + Free Shipping
- Change Your Shipping Schedule At Any Time
Are you constantly fighting fatigue? Do you feel moody all the time? Are you gaining weight, do you feel nervous or run down? These are all possible symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
The adrenal glands are small glands located above the kidneys, and are responsible for producing cortisol and sex hormones.
Stress, a poor diet, or lack of sleep, are all contributors to adrenal gland disorders. When your adrenal glands are not working properly, it leads to either too much or not enough of these hormones which can greatly impact your quality of life and health.
Adrenal Support is a unique blend of vitamins and herbs that can help balance your response to stress and keep your adrenals functioning properly*.
Ingredients and benefits:
- Cordyceps sinensis (cordyceps). Cordyceps has been used for centuries for its far-reaching restorative effects. It is a safe, highly valued herb with activities that support nearly every physiological system impacted by the body’s response to normal everyday stressors, including the immune and cardiovascular systems. Cordyceps has been used to support good balance, strength, and a healthy body weight. It is also widely and traditionally used to increase energy and enhance stamina. It has a positive effect on blood sugar and fat metabolism, which is important because fats and sugars are actively mobilized during activation of the stress response to supply the body with extra energy.
- Rhodiola rosea (rhodiola). This adaptogenic herb has been used traditionally in Eastern Europe and Asia for centuries to increase stamina, maintain a healthy mood, support the nervous and immune systems, and maintain healthy male sexual function. Rhodiola may also have a positive effect on brain neurotransmitters, such as dopamine and serotonin, and may influence endogenous opioid levels. According to a review of the literature on rhodiola, supplementation supports healthy work performance, quality of sleep, appetite, and energy levels subsequent to intense physical or intellectual strain.
- Panax ginseng (ginseng). Ginseng has been used for thousands of years, primarily for energy production. The main active agents have been identified as ginsenosides, and they are the focus of much published research. Experimental models show that ginseng and ginsenosides have beneficial effects in supporting the adrenal glands; protecting the gastric mucosa; and supporting healthy body weight, blood hormones, and the gene expression of catecholamine-synthesizing enzymes.
- Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, and Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) Pantothenic acid is essential to the adrenal glands for production of the glucocorticoids. It forms pantethine in the body, which then converts to coenzyme-A—the most active metabolic enzyme in the human body needed to produce cellular energy.*
- The Thyroid Connection The interplay between healthy adrenal function and healthy thyroid function has long been recognized by functional medicine practitioners. In fact, cortisol acts in concert with thyroid hormone at the receptor-gene level, and a normal physiologic amount of cortisol is important for normal thyroid function.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
Cordyceps Extract (Cordyceps sinensis)(mycelium)(7% cordycepic acids)
Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea)(root)(3% rosavins and 1% salidroside)
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
Asian Ginseng Extract (Panax ginseng)(herb)(80% ginsenosides)
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters – what’s not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I’ve done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns – and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.