Subscribe to save 10% Now & 15% after 3 months
Free shipping on all orders over $99!
Dr. Shippy Approved
With Subscribe & Save, you can:
- Get Your Shipment Every 30 Days So You Never Run Out
- Save $20 Per Month Off The Retail Price + Free Shipping
- Change Your Shipping Schedule At Any Time
5-MTHF is the most biologically active form of the water-soluble B vitamin, folate. It is the preferred form of folate supplementation due to an array of conditions that can limit conversion or absorption of folic acid. Data indicate that supplementing with 5-MTHF increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid.
Along with vitamin B12, folate serves as a donor of methyl groups. The body utilizes methyl groups in many nervous system and metabolic processes, including the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, the synthesis of monoamine neurotransmitters, the production of melatonin, and the synthesis of DNA. In addition, sufficient folate is necessary for brain and nervous system functions and for a healthy pregnancy outcome.*
- 5-MTHF—Preferred Over Folic Acid Folic acid is the synthetic form of folate that is used to fortify foods. It is often found in dietary supplements as well. Despite some research showing that folic acid and 5-MTHF have equivalent bioavailability, 5-MTHF is often the preferred form to replenish folate. This is due,
primarily, to the presence of digestive or metabolic variabilities that can affect the conversion of folic acid to 5-MTHF.
- Furthermore, studies have shown that 5-MTHF increased plasma folate more effectively than folic acid irrespective of genetic differences in metabolism. A study in women of childbearing age showed that 5-MTHF was more effective than folic acid in improving overall folate status.*
- Using 5-MTHF instead of folic acid has several important advantages. 5-MTHF provides the biologically active form of folate, reduces the potential for asking hematological symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency, reduces interactions with drugs that inhibit dihydrofolate reductase, overcomes folate metabolism challenges associated with functioning of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR), and prevents the potential negative effects of UMFA in the peripheral circulation.*
What makes my supplements different?
- Evidence-based, real health solutions
- Pharmaceutical grade therapeutic formulas
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Ingredients tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition
- Best manufacturers from all over the USA
Therapeutic formulas for best results.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician, I offer pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements. This means they are typically stronger in potency and higher in quality than supplements you’ll find in most retail or online stores. It also means you can expect to achieve greater results.
Quality ingredients and formulations. Pure and simple.
The ingredients have been tested for purity, quality, potency, and composition, so you can trust the identity of each formula. It’s so important to know that what you are putting in your body is the purest form and highest quality. I would want nothing less for myself, my patients, or for you.
The ingredients and formulations in my products are from wholesome, pure, clean sources, and in their most bioavailable forms for maximum effectiveness. This means that they are in the form that is best absorbed and utilized by your body.
It’s not just what’s in the supplement that matters – what’s not in the supplement is just as important. Many of my patients, including myself, have food allergies or sensitivities. None of my supplements contain gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes or toxins.
There are a couple of rare exceptions where products contain trace amounts of egg and a few contain tree nuts. All ingredients are clearly indicated on the product pages. Be sure to read carefully if you have any know food allergies or sensitivities.
Highest manufacturing standards.
The supplements in my store are manufactured in facilities that are strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and routinely pass FDA and third-party audits. Materials go through laboratory testing from raw source to the finished product…to bottling and labeling.
I offer the best of the best, from all over the country.
In order to provide a comprehensive array of supplements I don’t rely on just one manufacturer. I recognize that some have better sources and formulations in specific areas than others, and I only select the best of the best. This means, you don’t have to go researching and searching – I’ve done all the leg work for you.
It’s taken many years of research, trial, implementation, and relationship building to bring what I am offering to you and to my patients. I also stay on top of the latest advancements in formulas, science and industry news to continue to offer the highest quality of innovative supplements. This means you will see changes in offerings to reflect cutting edge solutions.
Evidence-based. Supplements that offer real health solutions.
I personally select every product on my store. Ultimately, it is the science, research and clinical testing that drives my choices and recommendations.
Also, I choose what works. In my years of experience, I have observed the positive outcomes of many of these formulas with patients. In my practice I look for the most natural methods to address health concerns – and often key nutrients and supplements are a huge part of the solution.
I am truly passionate about helping you achieve your best health. I hope you find the nutritional supplements you are looking for and that you are satisfied with your purchase. My helpful staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.